There are a lot of ways your phone can be monitored by someone without you knowing. Creating a very strong password can’t save your phone from hackers, especially when you have something that they want.
Thereare many app that hackers can use to monitor your phone without your consent.
Below are eight possible signs that shows that your phone is being monitored by someone:
8. You’re constantly receiving messages from an unknown number.
7. Your battery is overheating due to the fact that your data is being downloaded from your phone to other devices.
6. High data usage.
5. Your phone suddenly turns on when you’re not using it.
4. Your phone’s percentage is quickly drained. This could be a sign of spy app on your phone.
3. Sudden app pop-up especially when you didn’t use the specific app. Is an indication that your device is being monitored.
2. Your phone starts lagging despite the fact that you don’t have many apps. There’s possibility that your phone is being monitored.
1. You suddenly find it difficult to shutdown your phone, which is a sign that someone is using a spy app to prevent you from shutting down your phone.
If you suspect that you are being monitored through your device, quickly backup your important files I.e. WhatsApp, media, etc. Then format your phone. Or better still, report to the authorities.