Students who are about to write WASSCE should include the questions below while studying.
* The largest phylum in the animal kingdom is?
*Biurets test is performed to show the presence of?
*The term ecosystem refers to?
Answer: living organisms in a particular area.
*The instrument used for measuring turbidity of water is?
Answer: Secchi disk
* The function of ribosome is?
Answer: protein synthesis
* The theory of survival of the fittest was propounded by?
Answe: Charles Darwin
* The functional unit of the nervous system is the?
* White blood cells are also known as?
*The gas produced during decomposition of matter is?
Answer: hydrogen sulphide
* When a spirogyra filament is placed in a concentrated salt soln for 30mins, the cell would become?
* In the test for starch,the leaf is placed in boiling water to?
Answer: kill and make the leaf permeable
* List the classification of fingerprints
Answer: whorl,Arch,Loop, Compound.
* Short-sight could be corrected with the use of ?
Answer: concave lens
* The axial skeleton consists of ?
Answer: The skull and spinal cord
* The sacral vertebrae is located in the?
Answer: found in the lower abdomen
* The pectoral girdle is found around the?
Answer: Shoulder in man
* Muscles are attached to bones by the means of?
* List five supportive tissues in plant
Answer: parenchyma, collenchyma, sclerenchyma,phloem, tissues and wood(xylem).
* The sudden change in an individuals Gene which Is persistent, permanent, irreversible or heritable is known as?
Answer: Gene mutation
* Mention five inventors that contributed to the history of the cell
Answer: Robert Hooke, Felix Dujardin, Matthias schleiden, Theodore Schwan,Rudolf Von Virchow.
* Fat and oils are also called?
* The deficiency symptoms of iodine is called——– and the sources are——–?
Answer: Goitre. Source: sea foods
* The dental formula of a dog is?
* Define the following
Law of thermodynamics
Reproduction and the types
Thanks for reading
I wish u success in advance
Don’t forget to like,share and comment for more interesting packages