Here is the 2022/2023 Recommended Literature Textbooks For BECE ( Junior WAEC ) And Junior Secondary School. This post contains all the junior secondary School, Jss1, Jss2 and Jss3″ literature books. We also posted the recommended textbooks for those that are looking forward to sitting for the upcoming junior WAEC exam. So, if you’re among those searching for Recommended Literature text for Junior Secondary School or junior WAEC. Just calm down and read till the end. 2022/2023 Recommended Literature Textbooks For BECE ( Junior WAEC ) And Junior Secondary School
Teachers reading this article right now are advised to inform their students as soon as this information gets to them. Students are also advised to take their studies to another level, more especially literature in English. Don’t depend on your teachers, also read on your own after school. 2022/2023 Recommended Literature Textbooks For BECE ( Junior WAEC ) And Junior Secondary School
2021/2022 Recommended Literature Textbooks For BECE ( Junior WAEC ) And Junior Secondary School
The books listed below are the list of novels for junior waec, then scroll down a bit to see all recommend books for all junior secondary school students. Also check out;
List Of Textbooks For BECE Exam ( Junior WAEC )
- Drama – Subu Sere written by Lasunkanmi
- Drama – Olu Omo written by D. O. Adisa
- Prose – Atitebi written by Diipo Gbenro
- Prose – Sisi Oloja writing by Olajumoke Bamiteko
- Poetry – Ijinle Arofo written by Yoruba Meedogun Kola Ajiboye.
LIST Of Books for Junior Secondary Schools in Nigeria JSS 1 – JSS3
- The Saint by Tade Adegbindun
- Vengeance of the Spirit by Maxwell O. Onyeka
- The Rejected Child by Tina Bogwu
- The Costly Mistake by Chinelo Ifezulike Ogadimma!
- The Diary of Housemaid by Chigbo Ugwuoke
- Save the African Womb by Nicole Chinelo
- NECO Highest Grades by Christianah Uyanne
You can as well download the complete PDF of recommended textbooks for junior secondary school to all subjects. Tap on the red button below to see it.
I hope you find this article helpful? Please kindly use the comment section below to tell us if you encounter any challenges or if there’s a mix-up somewhere. Don’t forget that you need PDF extractor to see the downloaded file.