863 total views
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant scholarship within the field of Information Systems broadly and specifically at the conjunction of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Business Models.
The winners of this scholarship opportunity will receive a salary of approximately DKK 27,871 up to DKK 33,659 depending on seniority and a pension contribution totaling 17.1%. The scholarship includes tuition fees, office space, course and travel costs (according to the current CBS agreement).
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Ph.D. degree
Value of Award: DKK 33,659
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: Ph.D. degree within the field of Information Systems broadly and specifically at the conjunction of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Business Models.
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Digital platforms and/or digital infrastructures.
- Digital ecosystems and digital business models.
- The Industrial Internet of Things and/or applications of AI in an industrial context.
- An understanding of associated information systems and strategic management theory.
- Have fluency in written and oral English
- Have a basic education at master’s level (corresponding to the 3 + 2 Bologna process)
- have received the grade of 10 (or equivalent) for the master’s thesis according to the Danish 7-point grading scale (https://eng.uvm.dk/general-overview/7-point-grading-scale)
- Have a weighted grade point average of at least 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale for the bachelor’s and master’s degree combined or alternatively a weighted grade point average must be at least 9.5 for the master’s degree alone
- Have completed the master’s programme before starting the PhD programme at CBS
How to Apply: In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must apply for the scholarship by filling the scholarship application form.
PREVIOUS POST « Hoegg Family International Scholarship at UBC Sauder School of Business – Canada, 2022
NEXT POST:JAMB CAPS 2021/2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer »