|Become part of our Forum (Welcome) CLICK HERE....|
Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, is now selling the application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. FUNAI pre-degree form is available for purchase online. See the requirements, courses and how to obtain the form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-resident one-year Pre-Degree Programme of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI).
Latest Update: Online Applications for admission into the 2021/2022 Pre-Degree programme is ongoing. Follow the instructions below to get started.
SEE ALSO: How to Apply for FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Subject Combinations, Duration and Eligibility
DURATION: The Pre-degree programme also runs for two semesters.
ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- English Language/Government/Literature in English/CRS (EGLR)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Lit. in English (EEGL)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Igbo (EEGI)
- English Language/Igbo/Literature in English/CRS (EILR)
- English Language/Igbo/Economics/CRS (EICR)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Mathematics (EEGM)
- English Language/Mathematics/Geography/Economics (EMGE)
PHYSICAL, MEDICAL BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
- English Language/Biology/Chemistry/Physics (EBCP)
- English Language/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (EPCM)
- English Language/Physics/Mathematics/Geography (EPMG)
ELIGIBILITY: Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings. Candidates wishing to study Medicine and Surgery are expected to have earned the relevant credits ONLY in ONE sitting.
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors’ degree programmes in the following faculties:
|AGRICULTURE||Agribusiness ManagementAgric Economics & ExtensionAnimal ScienceCrop ScienceSoil ScienceFisheries and Aquaculture|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||AnatomyPhysiologyMedicine and Surgery|
|EDUCATION||Agricultural Science EducationBiology EducationBusiness EducationChemistry EducationEnglish and Literary Studies EducationGuidance & Counseling EducationMathematics EducationPhysical & Health EducationPhysics EducationVocational & Technical Education|
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||Chemical EngineeringCivil EngineeringElectrical and Electronics EngineeringMechanical EngineeringMechatronics Engineering|
|HUMANITIES||English and Literary StudiesFine & Applied ArtsFrenchHistory & Strategic StudiesIgboLinguistics/IgboLinguistics/FrenchLinguistics/EnglishMusicPhilosophyReligionTheatre Arts|
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||AccountingBanking and FinanceBusiness AdministrationCriminology & Security StudiesEconomicsPolitical SciencePsychologySociologyMass Communication|
|SCIENCE||Applied GeophysicsBiochemistryBiologyBiotechnologyChemistryComputer ScienceGeologyMathematicsMicrobiologyPhysicsStatistics|
How to Apply for FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- On your Account on the e-Portal, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment. Payment can be easily made with your Credit/Debit Card or at any Nigerian Bank branch. After successful payment, click the required button to continue your online application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an mail to your emaill address and SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Application Closing Date.
Submission of online forms will close on Monday, 31st January 2022 at 11.59 pm..
FUPRE Pre-Degree General Information.
- Applicants into 2021/2022 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred or webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and have their application fee forfeited.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Please note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: All enquiries are to be made to the Director, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 008037219664, 08033065655 and 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8am-5pm).
E-mail: [email protected]