SON, Anua-Uyo, SON, Eket, SON, Ikot-Ekpene Entrance Exam Result (Admission List) 2022/2023: Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Entrance Examination Result / Admission List, Collection of Admission Letters, Resumption and Lecture Commencement Date for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Programmes that the entrance examination result / admission list has been released for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing comprises of:
- School of Nursing (SON), Anua-Uyo
- School of Nursing (SON), Eket
- School of Nursing (SON) Ikot-Ekpene
Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination Result (Admission List) 2022/2023
The list contains names of candidates who were successful at the entrance examination which was held on 5th March, 2022 and granted admission into the various Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Programmes.Candidates are to proceed to the Nursing Services Directorate office between the hours of 9am – 3pm to check and confirm their names
NB: Admission letters will be issued from 28th March – 1st April, 2022 between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm daily excluding weekends and public holidays with the following:
- Two photocopies of WAEC or NECO result ( Certificate/ On-line).
- Candidates awaiting either 2020 WAEC or NECO can submit their online results.
- File given to you during the registration.
- One recent colour passport photograph per result.
- Processing fee of N3,000 Naira only.
- Verification fee WAEC N5,000 naira per Certificate and NECO N7,000 naira per Certificate.
- Customized file: N500 naira only.
In addition to the above fees, candidates are to refer to item number 3,4 and 5 of the course prospectus and respect accordingly before collection of admission letters.
Candidates should report to school for documentation and orientation.
Lectures commence on IMMEDIATELY.