|Become part of our Forum (Welcome) CLICK HERE....|
The names of candidates that made it to the Anambra State University, ANSU admission list / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released.
We are glad to notify all the candidates that participated in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the university has released th admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ANSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes.
How to Check COOU Admission List
Currently, COOU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ANSU admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to ANSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to access your COOU admission status.
COOU Acceptance fee is Twenty Six thousand naira, Three hundred and Fifteen Naira (N26,315).
If admission is offered, the candidate is expected to accept the offer and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ANSU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.