The sale of application forms for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi – FPTB (in Affiliation with the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University – ATBU) Degree admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to apply for FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Degree Form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, Degree Programmes in Affiliation with the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Degree Programmes
Tables of Contents
- B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Tech. Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
- B Tech. Civil Engineering
- B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech. Architecture
- B. Tech Building Technology
- B. Tech Estate Management
- B. Tech. Quantity Surveying
- B. Tech. Surveying & Geoinformatics
FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Degree Admission Requirements
JAMB CANDIDATES: All eligible JAMB Candidates with 160 cut-off points and above are to make Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi as their First Choice institution and Course plus 5 O’level credits in the relevant courses.
DIRECT ENTRY: Candidate applying for Direct Entry must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) and or a good IJMB result from Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi or any recognized institution.
How to Apply for FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Degree Admission Form
Applicants are to make payment of non-refundable Screening fee of N2, 000.00 only and present the bank payment slip to the Directorate for Issuance of admission Scratch Card and then log on to the website @ http://undergraduate.fptb.edu.ng and upload credentials.
- Proceed to Unity Bank to make payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N 2,000) as Application form fee using the following Account Details:
- Account Number: 0041442472
- Account Title: Consultancy Services Polycon Dir
- Bank: Unity Bank
- Proceed to the Directorate University Affiliations and linkages to present the bank payment slip for Issuance of admission Scratch Card
- Make sure you have an email address and is active. Do not use a third-party email address, as all communications will be done via Email
- Create an account on the website above using your email address, follow all necessary directions during the application
- After your account has been created, sign in to activate your payment using the application Scratch Card
- Proceed with the rest of the application.
CLOSING DATE: All applications should be completed online and submitted not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.