FUGUS admission list » The management of the Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
We are pleased to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management of the institution has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check FUGUS Admission List
- Go to FUGUS registration portal ugs.fugusau.edu.ng.
- Locate and click the check admission button.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- If you have been offered admission, login with your JAMB Number as Username and Password;
- Fill and submit your personal and academic qualifications;
- Print your personal information form;
- Come to the University with all your original credentials for clearance and confirmation;
- Login with your given admission number as Username and Password. The system will allow you to change your Password;
- Click on pay fees to generate your invoice;
- Confirm your payment;
- Register your courses.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FUGUS admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGUS admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUGUS admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.