|Become part of our Forum (Welcome) CLICK HERE....|
Federal University, Lokoja, FULokoja admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and is now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA), for the 2021/2022 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
FULOKOJA admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List
Currently, FULOKOJA prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
This is to inform all intending (fresh) students that the Online Registration for the 2021/2022 Academic Session would commence on January 24, 2022, while Lectures begin on Monday, February 7, 2022.
Consequently, all UTME/DE candidates who participated in the 2021/2022 Admissions Screening Exercise and are seeking admission to FUL, should note that admission recommendations are ongoing (in batches) on the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FULOKOJA admission portal at https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FULOKOJA admission list.