There are several people when it comes to buying condoms in Nigeria. Most people are so shy and act like they don’t use it, then you wonder who actually does.
Here is a list of several reactions people have to buy condoms. So catch your sub.
1. The Unneccesary Buyers These set of people are the ones that walk into the pharmacy and start picking unnecessary stuff until they slip the condoms into the pile. In the end, they could buy a drug they don’t need or even tissue paper.
2. The Waiters These set of people don’t mind waiting till the store is almost closed. They would wait till everyone buys what they want to get and then walk up to the counter to ask for the condom. They can stand for hours. They don’t mind telling other people to buy first pretending to make a call.
3. The Paper Geng These don’t have time to talk. They just write the name of the condom they want in a shit of paper. They are the no stress gang
4. The Beggers These set of people can go any length to beg anyone around to buy a condom from them in the pharmacy. They don’t mind tipping you, all they do is stand by the side and wait for you.
5. Whisper These don’t mind going into the mouth of the sellers. They go straight to meet the sellers and speak softly into their years. All of a sudden you see them collecting a pack in nylon and saying, ” Bros Nice one…
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.