|Become part of our Forum (Welcome) CLICK HERE....|
Are you searching on How To Transfer Airtime On Glo to glo line. This article have been written to give you detailed guide on how to transfer airtime from your Glo line to other phone numbers. This method is same as Glo share and sell. How To Transfer Airtime On Glo To Glo Line 2021
If you want to share your Glo airtime with a friend then follow the guide below. Glo network allows you to share your airtime or transfer your airtime to family and friends.
How To Setup Glo Transfer Pin
Before you can transfer airtime on Glo you must have a transfer pin. This allows you to authorize each transfer and protect your airtime from others finishing it. Glo has default transfer pin which is same with for all Glo phone numbers. Now, you can change the pin to your preferred number. These numbers must be easier to remember. If your forget them you can complete a transaction. How To Transfer Airtime On Glo To Glo Line 2021
To change your Glo transfer pin. Dial *132*default code/old code*new transfer code*new transfer code#. Example of you want to change your Glo transfer pin from 0000 to 12345, daily dial *132*00000*12345*12345#.
I Forgot My Glo Transfer Pin – How To Reset Glo Transfer Code
If you can’t remember your formal pin for airtime transfer. Don’t worry it can be resolved. This issue can be solved by speaking with Glo customer care representative. Call them using 121, lay your complain to them. They will ask you few questions concerning the aim can, to ensure that it is yours.
- 2023/2024 Jamb Expo/Runs Answers | Legit 2023/2024 Jamb Expo/Runs Questions And Answers
- Mercy Chinwo Biography – Getting Married, Music, Albums, Songs, Husband, Proposal
- NABTEB Timetable 2022/2023 For May/June/July Examination
- 2022 Waec Physics essay and objective expo/runs, Auto Mechanics Essay and Objective Questions and Answers
- 2022 Waec Further Mathematics essay and objective expo/runs, Typewriting Questions and Answers
How To Transfer Airtime On Glo 2021
To transfer airtime on Glo line is very simple. This can be achieved by dialing few lines of code. Now follow the steps below and dial the ussd codes.
- To change/create your Glo EasyShare 5-digit PIN:
- Dial *132*00000*New Pin*New Pin# For example if you want your new pin to be 12345 dial *132*00000*12345*12345#
- To Transfer Credit, dial *131*Phone Number of the recipient*Amount*Password#
- For example to Transfer N50 to 08055555555 and your pin is 12345 dial *131*08055555555*50*12345#.
Now I believe you can transfer credit/Airtime on Glo line. Don’t forget that your can enjoy more update from us. Make sure you bookmark our blog and visit later.