The Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology, Jega is now selling application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See how to apply for the Kebbi College of Health Science and Tech Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology, Jega various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to announce that the ongoing sales for the application form for 2022/2023 admission will be closed on the 8th of May 2022, and the admission portal will also be shut down on the same day by 12:00 am.
The interview and screening exercise will commence on the 9th of May 2022. Prospective applicants will be contacted via Text messages (SMS) on the schedule and date of the interview/Screening.
Furthermore, the list of prospective candidates will be displayed on the college notice board; candidates are hereby advised to abide accordingly.
Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Courses
Tables of Contents
- 1 Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Courses
- 2 Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Admission Requirements
- 3 How to Apply for Kebbi College of Health Science and Tech Admission Form
HND AND ND PROGRAMMES
- ND and HND in Health Information Management (HIM)
- ND and HND Community Health
- ND and HND Environmental Health
- ND Nutrition and Dietetic
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma in Community Health (CHEW)
- Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Diploma Public Health Technician
- Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control
- Diploma in Environmental Technician (EVT)
- ND Environmental Health Technology (EHO)
- Diploma in Health care Management
- Diploma in Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- Diploma in Dental Therapy
- Diploma in Food Hygiene
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
- Certificate in Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Certificate in Public health Assistant (PHA)
- Certificate in Community Health (JCHEW)
Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Admission Requirements
- The admission requirement for all the above, for HND Programmes: ND in the relevant course plus Five O’level credits in science subjects.
- Diploma programmes: Five (5) O’ level credits in relevant Science subjects including English language and Mathematics
- While Certificate Programmes O’Level Credits English, Mathematics, Biology and any other two (2) passes in science subjects
How to Apply for Kebbi College of Health Science and Tech Admission Form
In the process of filling the online application form, applicant are required to please note the following:
Candidates are to obtain application form after making payment of Five thousand Naira only (N5000) at any of the following Bank
- ECO BANK JEGA BRANCH
- FIRST BANK YAURI
- FIRST BANK ZURU
- UBA BANK ARGUNGU
- ECO BANK BIRNIN KEBBI
- UNION BANK BAGUDO
- FIRST BANK KAMBA
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective applicants are requested to visit www.chstjega.edu.ng
- Valid phone number of the applicant should be provided
- Applicants should carefully follow the instructions on the college website.
For more information on entry requirements of each programme. Candidates are strongly advised to carefully review the programmes and their admission requirements before purchasing and filling out the online application form on the website.