Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Professional Master Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the available programmes and how to apply for the KWASU business school admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School Professional Master Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KBS Professional Master’s Degree Programmes run for a minimum of 18 months.
Modes of Entry:
- Executive Part-Time
- Weekend Part-Time
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate in any discipline from a recognized institution.
KWASU Business School Courses
The Professional Master Degree Programmes offered by the KWASU BUSINESS SCHOOL are:
- Master in Business Administration with the following options
- Project Management
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Revenue Management
- Marketing Management
- Accounting Management
- Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- General Management
- Master in Public Administration
- Master in International Relations and Diplomacy…and
- Master in Policy and Strategic Studies
KWASU Business School Tuition
The tuition fee for the Regular Part-Time Master’s Degree programmes is one hundred and twenty thousand naira (N120,000) for the first session the second session, while the Executive Master’s and one hundred thousand naira (N100,000) for programmes is two hundred thousand naira (#200,000) per session. The fees per session are payable in two equal instalments.
How to Apply for KWASU Business School Admission Form
- Visit our website: myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Fill the application form by supplying your details.
- Under “Academic Programme”, click on “Business Sch Professional Master (MBA, MPA)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select “Professional Master’s Degree Programmes
- Under “Mode of Study”, select “Weekend Part Time” or “Executive Part-Time”
- Under “Select Centre”, Click on “KWASU”
- Then Click on “Register”
- Click on “Save and Proceed to Payment” to make a non-refundable fee of twenty thousand naira Only (#20,000)
- Fill the form online and upload credentials accordingly.
- Submit the Form by clicking on “Submit Application”
For Further Enquiries, Please Contact
- Dr Abdulrasaq Mustapha (Assistant Director) – 08035976174
- Dr Musa |. Biala (Assistant Director) – 08060884444