|Become part of our Forum (Welcome) CLICK HERE....|
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the ND full-time programmes of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released. See how to check the MAPOLY admission list for ND full-time programmes below.
The authorities of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) have announced the release of the 2021/2022 academic session ND full-time admission list.
Candidates that participated in the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
The MAPOLY admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check MAPOLY Admission List
- Go to MAPOLY admission status checking portal @ https://mapolyng.com/apply/index.php?p=login.
- Insert your username (i.e. your UTME Reg No) and Password in the required column.
- Finally, click on Log In to access your MAPOLY admission status.
All admitted applicants have until Friday, 14th of January, 2022 to check and accept the offer.
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists, are to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee via the Polytechnic’s portal.
Other candidates, whose names are not on this batch, should be hopeful on the subsequent lists.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MAPOLY ND full-time admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year.