The United Kingdom is a country located in Europe which constitute four different countries (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland) with each of them having their own capital city.
It’s one of the notable countries of the world with great economy and recent study have proven the country to be one of the top countries of the world welcoming immigrants from all over the globe.
Arden University along with other renowned private and public establishment in the country is seeking to hire Administrative Assistants to join their team in the smooth running of the restaurant.
The position is opened to both citizens and immigrants from all over the globe who would be interested in both full-time and part-time job openings.
Presently, Arden University is seeking to hire a qualified and competent personnel to join their team as an Administrative Assistant.
The daily duties and responsibilities would vary depending on the establishment, however, applicants are required to be a good communicator, reliable, and have exceptional customer service skills to enable them function effectively in the position.
Who is an Administrative Assistant?
An administrative assistant is an individual that works in various office settings and are tasked to handling various clerical and administrative tasks at the office. It involves welcoming and receiving of guests to the office, routing of incoming mails, and calls, and the strict compliance to established protocols and principles.
An administrative assistant is required to an effective communicator, have exceptional customer service skills, capable of managing and thriving under pressure, capable of functioning efficiently under little or no supervision, able to pay great attention to every little details and having previous experience working in such position will definitely will be an added advantage.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The tasks that would be handled varied depending on the establishment that would hire you, however, it’s important to note out some of the common responsibilities required of an administrative assistant.
- You’ll handle the professional and friendly welcoming and receiving of guests
- You’ll handle the receiving and routing of incoming mails and calls
- You’ll handle various clerical and administrative tasks at the office
- You’ll be responsible for the effective interaction with guests and responding to their requests
- You’ll foster effective service delivery to all guests and staff
- You’ll handle the proper sorting and organization of the work area
- You’ll comply with established protocols and principles
- You’ll execute to perfection all other assigned duties and responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
The required skills and qualifications vary depending on the establishment that would hire you, however, it’s important to note out some of the common skills and qualifications required of an administrative assistant.
- Applicant are required to have a minimum of high school diploma
- All applicants are expected to have previous experience working in related position
- Applicant are expected to have excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Applicant must have exceptional communication skills
- Applicant must be able to manage and thrive under pressure
- Applicant are expected to be able to function effectively under little or no supervision
- Applicant are expected excellent management and organization skills
- Applicant are required to pay good attention to al details
- Applicant must be friendly and have exceptional customer service skills
What comes with the position?
Research have proven that working in the country comes with lots of amazing benefits. This is same as working in the position.
As an administrative assistant with some of the establishment in the country, you get to enjoy lots of competitive benefits and packages which includes;
- Competitive wage package
- Dental insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid-time off
- Vision Insurance
- And lots more
How to Apply
Application for the position just got lot easier as it’s strictly online. One good thing about the application is the fact that no fee is required for you to apply and process your application.
You’re just a step away from getting your desired job in your preferred country of choice with lots of outstanding benefits and packages.
Having read through every details, I’m sure you would be a good judge of yourself to determine you’re the perfect fit for the position. If you have the required skills, then proceed to start your application below
Application is absolutely free