The United Kingdom is a country located in Europe which constitute four different countries (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland) with each of them having their own capital city.
It’s one of the notable countries of the world with great economy and recent study have proven the country to be one of the top countries of the world welcoming immigrants from all over the globe.
Costa Limited along with other renowned private and public hospitality establishment in the country is seeking to hire Baristas to join their team in the smooth running of the restaurant.
The position is opened to both citizens and immigrants from all over the globe who would be interested in both full-time and part-time job openings.
Presently, Costa Limited is seeking to hire a qualified and competent personnel to join their team as a Barista.
The daily duties and responsibilities would vary depending on the establishment, however, applicants are required to be a good communicator, reliable, and have exceptional customer service skills to enable them function effectively in the position.
Who is a Barista?
A barista is an individual that works in restaurant and bar areas and task with the responsibility of welcoming and management of the restaurant bar area. It involves the preparation/mixing and serving of beverage drinks to guests, interacting and responding to customers’ queries and concerns, and the strict compliance to established protocols and principles.
A barista is required to be qualified by a valid certification, have exceptional customer service skills, capable of managing and thriving under pressure, capable of functioning efficiently under little or no supervision, able to pay great attention to every little details and having previous experience working in such position will definitely will be an added advantage.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The tasks that would be handled varied depending on the establishment that would hire you, however, it’s important to note out some of the common responsibilities required of a barista.
- You’ll handle the professional and friendly welcoming of guests to the bar
- You’ll handle the safe and professional preparation of beverage drinks
- You’ll handle the safe and efficient taking and fulfilling of customers order
- You’ll be responsible for the effective interaction with customers and responding to their requests
- You’ll foster effective service delivery to all
- You’ll handle the proper sorting and organization of the work area
- You’ll comply with established protocols and principles
- You’ll execute to perfection all other assigned duties and responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
The required skills and qualifications vary depending on the establishment that would hire you, however, it’s important to note out some of the common skills and qualifications required of a barista.
- Applicant are required to have a minimum of high school diploma
- All applicants are expected to have previous experience working in related position
- Applicant are expected to have excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Applicant must have exceptional communication skills
- Applicant must be able to manage and thrive under pressure
- Applicant are expected to be able to function effectively under little or no supervision
- Applicant are expected excellent management and organization skills
- Applicant are required to pay good attention to al details
- Applicant must be friendly and have exceptional customer service skills
What comes with the position?
Research have proven that working in the country comes with lots of amazing benefits. This is same as working in the position.
As a barista with some of the establishment in the country, you get to enjoy lots of competitive benefits and packages which includes;
- Competitive wage package
- Dental insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid-time off
- Vision Insurance
- And lots more
How to Apply
Application for the position just got lot easier as it’s strictly online. One good thing about the application is the fact that no fee is required for you to apply and process your application.
You’re just a step away from getting your desired job in your preferred country of choice with lots of outstanding benefits and packages.
Having read through every details, I’m sure you would be a good judge of yourself to determine you’re the perfect fit for the position. If you have the required skills, then proceed to start your application below
Application is absolutely free