Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Higher National Diploma, [HND] Admission Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session [UPDATED] | How to Purchase FPNO HND FT Admission Form 2021/2022 Online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede HND Full time Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Tables of Contents
- 1 Available Courses
- 2 Admission Requirements
- 3 Method of Application
- 4 Closing Date
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
i. Accountancy (AC)
ii Banking & Finance (BF)
iii. Business Administration & Management (BAM)
iv Marketing (MK)
v Purchasing & Supply (PS)
vi Office Technology &Management (OTM)
vii Public Administration (PA)
viii Co-operative Economics & Management(CEM)
ix. Taxation (TXN)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
i.Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
- Soil/Water Resources (option) ii . Civil Engineering (CE)
ii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Power (option)
- Telecommunication (option)
iii. Instrumentation & Control (option) Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Manufacturing Engineering (option)
- Power & Plant (option)
iv. Chemical Engineering (CHE)
vi. Computer Engineering (CTE)
vii. Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
i. Architecture (AR)
ii. Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management (EM)
iv. Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
v. Quantity Surveying (QS)
vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
vii. Arts and Design Technology (Options: 1.Graphics , 2. Painting)
4. SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
i. Food Technology (FT)
ii. Computer Science (CS)
iii Science Laboratory Technology (SIT)
- Biology/Microbiology (option)
- Chemistry (option)
- Physics/Electronics (option)
- Microbiology/Biochemistry (option)
- Environmental Biology (option)
iv Library & Information Science (LIS)
v Maths &Statistics
vi Fisheries Technology (FIT)
vii Pharmaceutical Technology (PMT)
viii Hospitality Management (HMT)
5. SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
i. Mass Communication (MC)
- Print (option)
- Broadcast (option)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at list five (5) relevant O’ level creadits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng.
It is also important to NOTE that any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at any time such is discovered.
Method of Application
Interested applicants are to logon to http://portal.fpno.edu.ng/portal/
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any of the designated banks below to make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to Federal Polytechnic, Nekede portal and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefor advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
All Application procedures MUST be concluded on or before31st January, 2022.