SLU admission list – The list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Sule Lamido University (formerly Jigawa State University) degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Sule Lamido University (formerly Jigawa State University), Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State, 2021/2022 academic session admission screening exercise that the authorities of the institution have released both the UTME and Direct Entry admission lists.
Sule Lamido University admission lists contain the names UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the university various degree programmes.
Sule Lamido University (SLU) Admission List
Currently, SLU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status ‘to access your SLU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the SLU degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Sule Lamido University (SLU) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.