Central Bank of Nigeria has made a move to stop the trading of Cryptocurrency in the country.
In a circular sent by the Director Of Banking Supervision, Bello Hassan to all Deposit Money Banks, Non-Bank Financial Institutions and Other Financial institution the CBN said there are risk associated with transactions in crypto currency.
READ MORE: How to Hack a Bank Account in Nigeria
Meanwhile, the Central Bank Of Nigeria declared that dealing in crypto-currency or facilitating payments for crypto-currency trading is now prohibited in Nigeria.
READ MORE: How to Do a Fake Bank Alert in Nigeria
However, Banks have been ordered to check their system and identify the accounts of people who have transacted cryto-currency in the past and block their accounts with immediate effect.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Airtel Nigeria Young Leadership Program 2022 for Nigerian Graduates
- Download Latest JustNaija WordPress Theme (2022 Version)
- Latest XclusiveLoaded WordPress Theme (2022 Version)
- Purchase And Download Free BTC (BITCOIN) Laravel/Php Script￼
Do You Think CBN Will Succeed In Banning Crypto Currency In Nigeria?
Let’s hear from you all as regards this.
Drop your comments