|Become part of our Forum (Welcome) CLICK HERE....|
Central Bank of Nigeria has made a move to stop the trading of Cryptocurrency in the country.
In a circular sent by the Director Of Banking Supervision, Bello Hassan to all Deposit Money Banks, Non-Bank Financial Institutions and Other Financial institution the CBN said there are risk associated with transactions in crypto currency.
READ MORE: How to Hack a Bank Account in Nigeria
Meanwhile, the Central Bank Of Nigeria declared that dealing in crypto-currency or facilitating payments for crypto-currency trading is now prohibited in Nigeria.
READ MORE: How to Do a Fake Bank Alert in Nigeria
However, Banks have been ordered to check their system and identify the accounts of people who have transacted cryto-currency in the past and block their accounts with immediate effect.
- 2022 Waec Home Management Essay and Objective expo/runs, Home Management Essay and Objective Questions and Answers
- 2022 Waec Electronics | Basic Electronics Practicals Expo/runs, Electronics | Basic Electronics Practicals Questions and Answers
- 2022 Bece Expo/Runs | Bece 2022 Runz Questions And Answers | Expo
- 2022 Waec Bookeeping/Store Keeping Essay and Objective expo/runs, Bookeeping/Store Keeping Essay Essay and Objective Questions and Answers
- 2022 Waec Marketing Essay and Objective expo/runs, Marketing Essay and Objective Questions and Answers
Do You Think CBN Will Succeed In Banning Crypto Currency In Nigeria?
Let’s hear from you all as regards this.
Drop your comments