Girls tend to think that men sometimes fall for them to an extent that, they don’t think about what they are doing, but just love.
In many cases, the girls pretend to love a man, but down deep she has her motives.
Some girls can even be very stupid to be just fooling and tooling the guy around just for their fun.
A guy in love is likely to be blinded not to see anything that the girl may have been doing to him, physically, mentally, or spiritually.
But today in this article we are going to talk about things your girlfriend may be asking she doesn’t love, but she is only pretending.
1. What do you for a living?
2. How much do earn per month?
3. Are your parents alive?
4. Are you still living with your
5. Why do you leave your Ex?
6. Can you do anything for me?
7. What can you do for love?
8. For how long have you dated your Ex?
9. Can you buy anything I want?
10. Can you leave your parents’ house when we are married?
11. What is your relationship with God?
12. What is your biggest regret in life?
13. Have ever had a thought of making suicide?
14. What are your reasons for trying to end your life?
15. Can you quit your job because of me?
16. Tell me about the worst experience in your previous relationship.
17. Do you think you have a future at this age?
18. What were your thoughts about your last summer with your Ex?
19. Can you apologize to me without you doing anything?
20. Can you break up with me, even if I slapped you for no reason?
List of questions your girlfriend will ask you she loves you.
You don’t have to believe me, in the above-mentioned statements, but it is the reality, any girl that loves you, will hardly ever ask you the questions that are questioning your integrity no matter what.
Note: All the above questions are my views and research, the case may not same for all people, I do not represent any person.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.