One-thing you ought to know about this both ads runs on a website or blog but don’t have the same functions as well.
BELOW ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ADSENSE vs ADSTERRA
- ADSENSE – Threshold ($100)
- ADSTERRA – Threshold ($100)
- ADSENSE – Receive payment only via Domiciliary account
- ADSTERRA – Receive payment either by crypto currency, Paypal, stripe, paystack, Western Union and lots of them.
- ADSENSE – pays by CPC
- ADSTERRA – pays by impressions & clicks
- ADSENSE – with traffic of 10-15 visits daily, you can’t get upto $0.001 (except you get better traffics)
- ADSTERRA – with traffic of 10-15 visits daily, you get upto $0.02 to $0.3 (now imagine getting a traffic of over 2k daily visitors 😇)
- ADSENSE – requires lots of verification including address, pin verification
- ADSTERRA – just register, verify your account and start making your money
- ADSENSE – needs approval before ads will show on your site
- ADSTERRA – instant show
- ADSENSE – Bans you anytime dey like
- ADSTERRA – nothing like ban
- ADSENSE – overrated
- ADSTERRA – underrated
For my advice: Anytime you feel that you want to use any of this ads endeavor to choose wisely to avoid regret or better still use both together. But try to place them maturely to enable viewers read your content.
You can make your comment below 👇 or better still drop your own point of views.