Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, FEDPOLEL admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), Ondo State, has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji First Batch Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the ND full-time Programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session.