|Become part of our Forum (Welcome) CLICK HERE....|
Lagos State University (LASU) has commenced online final clearance for postgraduate graduating students. The final year clearance is a prerequisite to the collection of notification of results and certificates.
As a means to further improve the services of the PG School and ensure that LASU remains a positive point of reference, the DICT has commissioned an online graduating student final clearance for graduates of the PG School. This follows the abolishment of the manual clearance system. With this, we expect a real-time clearance System.
LASU Postgraduate Graduating Students Online Final Clearance Procedure
Steps required to complete postgraduate graduating student clearance on the online eClearance portal
Postgraduate graduating students should note that Alumni registration and enrollment is a prerequisite for final clearance.
Visit https://csc.lasu.edu.ng/lasualumni/ for Alumni registration.
- Goto https://www.lasu.edu.ng. Under the “Student” menu, click *PG-GCS* or Visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng/pg-gcs
- Click on “Pre-Registration”
- Fill in the required fields then click the “Verify” button.
- On the success of Step 2 the system displays your details and other required fields to be completed. Complete the form, then click the “Submit” button to submit your details.
- Go back to the login page (https://www.lasu.edu.ng/pg-gcs)
- Click on “Begin Clearance”
- Select “Student Category” and fill in your “Matriculation Number”. Confirm your details once displayed and click the “Submit” button.
- On a successful submission of Step 6, a link and an activation pin will be sent to your mail. Note that the same pin will also be required in the process of your clearance.
- Click the activation link in your mail. On the activation page, fill in your Matriculation Number and your pin, then click the “Activate” button.
- On a successful activation, you will be required to create a password to secure your clearance dashboard. Click the submit button to save your password.
- You’ll be redirected to the “Login” page on success of *Step 9* in which students will be required to fill in their matriculation number and password. Then Click the “sign in” button.
- The dashboard shows the clearance application progression displayed in the order of precedence.
- Click the “Clearance” link at the left-side of the navigation menu to start clearance.
Students should note that the clearance process follows the order of precedence stated below:
- Postgraduate School
- Internal Audit
- On the clearance page, fill in the required details (Uploading of passport, uploading your signature etc.) and click the “Submit” button.
- On approval/rejection of your clearance, you will be notified on your dashboard and via email. Once a stage has been approved, proceed to the next stage inline. Do this up-to the last stage of the clearance (Internal Audit Clearance).
- Once all clearance stages have been passed and approved, click the “Print Clearance” link situated at the left-side navigation menu to download your fully approved clearance report.