Amazing curvy figure on display with mouth watering hips, Moyo Lawal is such a Nigerian actress that has been giving everyone online something to feed their eyes on with her pictures on the social media.
Moyo is quite beautiful, gorgeous and heavily endowed that one would even forget that she’s an actress and not an Instagram sensation.
She gets most of her fans to anticipate for her next post but nevertheless, she’s such a talent and a delight to watch on screen.
Moyo Lawal came limelight with her role as Chinny in the Mnet soap opera and ever since then she has starred in numerous television series such as Binta and Friends, Dancehood, Eldorado, Flatmates, Jenifa’s Diary, Tinsel and so on. She also featured in other movies including Sound of Rain, Big gals on Campus, Judas Game, Never Love a Prince and so on.
Well, if i must confess, this lady has got my attention with her big butt but her talent in the movie industry speak for her as well.
Here are 6 other interesting things you probably don’t know about her
1. She was born on January 1 in Badagry area of Lagos state.
2. She attended Tomobid primary school and Lagos state model college for her primary and secondary education respectively.
3. She obtained a bachelor’s degree in Creative arts from the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG).
4. She started acting at a very age while featuring in stage productions.
5. She came through with her first role in the television series “Shallow Waters”.
6. Moyo Lawal has worked with other prominent actors such as Biodun Okeowo, Mary Remmy, Iyabo Ojo, Halima Abubakar and so on.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.