The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federation located in the Middle East which constitute seven different emirates (Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaiman, Fujairah, and Umm Al Quwain) with one of them (Abu Dhabi) being their capital city.
It’s one of the notable countries of the world with great economy and recent study have proven the country to be one of the top countries of the world welcoming immigrants from all over the globe.
The Emirates Group along with other renowned private and public establishment in the country is seeking to hire Office Assistants to join their team in the smooth running of the office.
The position is opened to both citizens and immigrants from all over the globe who would be interested in both full-time and part-time job openings.
The Emirates Group is seeking to hire a qualified and competent personnel to join their team as an Office Assistant.
The daily duties and responsibilities would vary depending on the establishment, however, applicants are required to be a good communicator, reliable, and have exceptional customer service skills to enable them function effectively in the position.
Who is an Office assistant?
An office assistant is an individual that works in various office settings and tasks with the management and coordination of various clerical and administrative duties. It involves the scheduling and booking of appointments, receiving and processing incoming calls, welcoming guests to the office, and the strict compliance to established protocols and principles.
An office assistant is required to be qualified and certified, have exceptional customer service skills, capable of managing and thriving under pressure, capable of functioning efficiently under little or no supervision, able to pay great attention to every little details and having previous experience working in such position will definitely will be an added advantage.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The tasks that would be handled varied depending on the establishment that would hire you, however, it’s important to note out some of the common responsibilities required of an office assistant.
- You’ll effectively manage daily office routines
- You’ll book, schedule, and manage meetings and appointments
- You’ll receive and route incoming calls and mails appropriately without delay
- You’ll be responsible for the effective interaction with customers and responding to their requests
- You’ll foster effective service delivery to all
- You’ll handle the proper sorting and organization of the work area
- You’ll comply with established protocols and principles
- You’ll execute to perfection all other assigned duties and responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
The required skills and qualifications vary depending on the establishment that would hire you, however, it’s important to note out some of the common skills and qualifications required of an office assistant.
- Applicant are required to have a minimum of high school diploma
- All applicants are expected to have previous experience working in related position
- Applicant are expected to have excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Applicant must have exceptional communication skills
- Applicant must be able to manage and thrive under pressure
- Applicant are expected to be able to function effectively under little or no supervision
- Applicant are expected excellent management and organization skills
- Applicant are required to pay good attention to al details
- Applicant must be friendly and have exceptional customer service skills
What comes with the position?
Research have proven that working in the country comes with lots of amazing benefits. This is same as working in the position.
As an office assistant with some of the establishment in the country, you get to enjoy lots of competitive benefits and packages which includes;
- Competitive wage package
- Dental insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid-time off
- Vision Insurance
- And lots more
How to Apply
Application for the position just got lot easier as it’s strictly online. One good thing about the application is the fact that no fee is required for you to apply and process your application.
You’re just a step away from getting your desired job in your preferred country of choice with lots of outstanding benefits and packages.
Having read through every details, I’m sure you would be a good judge of yourself to determine you’re the perfect fit for the position. If you have the required skills, then proceed to start your application below
Application is absolutely free