Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Full Time National Diploma [ND] Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session Out.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session that the admission list has been released.
Prospective candidates are advised to follow the link below to successfully check and confirm their admission status online.
Steps to Check PTI Effurun ND (Full-Time) Admission List 2021/2022
Follow the link below to check your admission status:
- SCIENCE LAB TECH
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- PETROLEUM MARKETING AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- WELDING ENGINEERING AND OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- All successful ND candidates should log into their JAMB’s portal/profile to accept the offer of admission.
- All successful ND candidates are expected to print their JAMB’s admission letter through their JAMB portal.
- All Candidates are expected to log into their PTI portal/profile to print their PTI provisional admission letter and other registration documents, namely: registration form, oath of good conduct, acceptance form, application form, clinic registration form, matriculation oath, registration/clearance form.
- Candidates that have not uploaded their O’level result to JAMB should do so immediately.
- Payment of acceptance fee (N10,000.00, non refundable) and school fees for HND and ND candidates should be made respectively.
- All successful candidates should carefully read through their PTI provisional admission letter and comply with the instructions stated therein.
- Registration will last for two (2) working weeks. Late registration will last for one (1) working week with a fine of N10, 000.00 per candidate.
- Any candidate who fails to register will forfeit his/her admission offer.
- The requirements for registration are as stated in paragraph 5 of PTI admission letter along side with the registration documents that candidates are expected to print from their PTI portal.
- Any case that has to do with change of name(s) will not be handled. However, correction of name(s) can be treated with a fee of N2,500.00, while addition of name(s) can be treated with a fee of N5,000.00
- No refund of school fees to any candidate whose disqualification is based on false information supplied by the candidate.
- No refund of school fees to any candidate who fails to register.
- The schedule of School charges can be obtained from the Institute’s Website.
- Before proceeding to Admission office for registration, all successful candidates should visit PTI clinic for their medical examination, following the dates on the registration schedule.
- The Institute will not be held liable for any disqualification arising from false information supplied by the candidate or non compliance with the Institute’s admission/registration guidelines.
- Candidates who were offered admission by the Institute in another course other than the ones they applied for should log into JAMB’s website to change their choice of course to reflect the current ones they have been offered. It is only then that such candidates can print their JAMB admission letters after accepting the offer through JAMB’s portal.