Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK acceptance fees amount and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the release of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, UNIZIK admission list, the management of the university announced that newly admitted candidates can now go ahead to pay the stipulated admission acceptance fee.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Amount And Payment Procedure
UNIZIK Acceptance Fee: Forty-Seven Thousand Naira (NGN 47000) only.
- Go to https://apply.unizik.edu.ng/
- Login using UNIZIK CAPS account Details (i.e., the email address and password used for the POST UTME registration)
- Click on Admission
- Click on 2021-2022 Admission Status
- If admitted, print the admission slip which contains the admission information and processes to be followed
- Click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” to pay the acceptance fee
- Choose Payment Option and click on next to generate invoice
- Print or copy the RRR number and proceed to the bank for payment.
- Within 12 hours after payment of the acceptance fee, the admitted student should click the e-clearance menu and follow the instructions.