|Become part of our Forum (Welcome) CLICK HERE....|
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), degree programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the IMT Degree Post UTME Form (in affiliation with UNN) below.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2021/2022 POST UTME screening exercise. The screening is for candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Candidates with National Diploma (ND) from recognized Polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in 2021/2022 UTME are also eligible for the screening examination into the above programmes.
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME – Available Courses
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
- Mass Communication B.Sc
- Computer Science B.Sc
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Form
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick Teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT, select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER-BASED. The date of the POSTUTME for both the post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is Saturday 2nd February 2022
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS3), ENUGU.
Deadline: Not Specified.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460; 07042099242, or send an Email to [email protected]
Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.